Our Industrial Services team are recruiting Ships Service Technicians for work in Portsmouth.
- Starting: Immediate (upon passing the initial screening process) this could take up to a couple of weeks to complete based on what you already have in place.
- Duration: 2 months
- Location: Portsmouth
- Rates: Standard - £25.77. OT Mon - Fri / ES / Sat - £29.31. Backshift - £30.32. Nightshift - £31.33. Sunday - £36.38
- Travelling rates: Standard - £32.70 / O/T mon-Fri & Sat £32.55 / Sun £40.42 / Early & Night £36.00 / Back shift £37
- Working Standard 37 hours guaranteed, overtime possible
- Duties: Working alongside Mechanical/Electrical Fitters, tagging our areas of work, in a marine environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of all electrical/mechanical systems on board vessels (essential)
- advanced Mechanical/Electrical qualification (desirable)
- SC or BPSS clearance (advantageous)
- Weekly pay
- Weekly payslips
- Employment contract
- Cleared funds by close of play on Fridays (following worked first week in arrears)
- Ongoing work for the right candidates
- PPE provided
Click Apply Now below to submit your information, or call/text/WhatsApp Craig on 07956285323 to discuss this role further.